Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend Trip

Went to KL last Friday by bus. Got the bus ticket last minute so KL bus were sold out for Friday.
Had to get the B'worth-Klang bus which cost me RM35!
After the petrol price increase, B'worth-KL bus raised from RM24 to RM30 (increase RM6)
If I had bought the ticket earlier, I could have still been paying RM24 for the ticket =.=

I had a great time during the weekend.
Went to Genting on Saturday; a surprise plan from bear. =)
The place was crowded with people as it was a public holiday (Agong's Birthday)
Wanted to go for the Outdoor Park but it was raining that day and outside is all cold and misty.

Everyone crowd for the indoor rides and activities.
Can't imagine the queue you have to go through to get a ride.
Instead of going for rides, we opt for some arcade games in the end.
Seems like a lot of people is crazy 'bout the basketball hoop game.



Ferris Wheel ride at First World indoor park


Turned into a 5-year-old kid!!

Spent most of the time just strolling through Genting.
The cooling weather was great even though I wished it wasn't raining.
Came down from Genting about 6pm and went back to Wangsa Maju for dinner.
Despite the exhaution of walking whole day in Genting, we went to KLCC... lol.
My leg was killing me then but we manage to get a great photoshot of KLCC Petronas Twin tower.

On Sunday, we went to Timesquare & Sg. Wang for movie & window shopping (a lot of energy, rite? *lol*)
Sg. Wang was crowded as usual.
There was Ultraman Showcase going on in Sg. Wang... haha.
Reminds me of my childhood days....


Ultraman appearence in Sg. Wang


Went for Kungfu Panda in GSC Timesquare.
The movie is really funny and I enjoyed it a lot.
Voices by actors like Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Jacky Chan & Angelina Jolie. The Panda's (named Po) voice is by none other than Jack Black, the funny fat guy from "School of Rock" and band "Tenacious D".

My rating for this movie: 4.5 stars!

Lastly and the most important part of my wonderful weekend is my baby =D
I wouldn't had the wonderful weekend without him. *muakz*
Thank you for the cute bears ^.^
Escpecially for all the sweet memories~


Cute ar?

Just came back from KL yesterday.
Exhausted but contented =)



Took Transnasional bus back to B'worth.
And guess what?
One day before, Transnasional bus had an accident; leaving 2 dead and 19 injured. Scary~~~
Can't imagine that it could've been me @@

No comments: