Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready. Get set. *SNAP*


My 1st photo taken with my K810i.

Couldn't get my hands off my 'new toy'... hehe.
Have been testing out the camera features and games on my new phone.
The camera performance is really cool and satisfactory indeed.
There are 4 camera shoot modes altogether.

1) Normal - This is the default mode. Used for usual photo taking.

2) BestPic™ - This feature have 9 pictures to be taken automatically one after another within that 1 second when you snap the photo. It then allows you to choose the best picture within the 9 pictures. So in case you were to blink your eye during de photo shoot, you may still have a chance to get the one where your eyes were open. =)

3) Panorama - This is a really cool feature. I used to be so thrilled by how people can get a panorama photo cos the photo is just sooo wide! I have no single idea how it is done. Now, I can capture panorama photo straight from my K810i. Is this cool or what!?


Example of a panorama

4) Frame - Like most camera phones, they have funny frames you can use to snap a photo. It gives me the power to transform any normal people into bunnies!! *lol*


Easter bunny?

2 comments:

Fernando said...

Can also consider a high end camera as ur next target :)


Regards,
Torres

Elle said...

I'm not a good photographer tho =p
But will definately go for 1 when I have the money...hehe