Monday, June 16, 2008

Paradise Cafe

Happy Belated Father's Day to all fathers out there!
(...and to my dad of course; whom I have greeted first-hand yesterday =p)

Was too lazy to blog these few days...
Just wanna chill and have some space for myself to........... SLEEP of course! =p
It was a sleep of all major sleepsss.... haha (crappin')
What a tiring weekend... went out on FRI after work for dinner and straight to sing k until 4am.
I don't think I can keep on doing this, man. Gosh... it was tiring =.=

Well, anyway, we had dinner at Paradise Cafe which is opposite Queensbay Mall.
The environment was nice and they have live music after 9pm.
It is a great place to hangout, chill and have a drink with your pals.
However, I do admit that I'm rather disappointed with the food there.
Maybe the main reason was because it was a cafe where you were more expected to go there for a drink instead? haha... I don't know; but can you imagine eating sweet and sour chicken rice with 3 slices of chicken? =.=

No comments: