Friday, June 20, 2008

Durian Rice



Durian Rice recipe =p



Had Durian Rice for dinner last nite
(did not have actual photos of it cos I finished my meal before I remember to snap the photo... it was too delicious =p)
It taste sooooooo darn good! *thumbs-up*
So easy to prepare and taste so great!
All you need is the skill to open durians and, of course, the durian season!!! *lol*

How to prepare:
1. Prepare some salt water and cook some white rice.
2. Chill up some durians in your fridge. (well, I like it chilled!)
3. Next, ready to be served!

How to serve and eat:
1. Serve rice (with salt water) and the chilled durians.
2. Next, make sure your hands are super clean!
3. Finally, you are ready to dig into your Durian Rice with your HANDS (yup.. that's the way to eat it *winks*)


Well, at least that is how I eat it.
I've heard of different ways of eating Durian Rice.
Some had coconut milk mixed in, others have milk mixed in.
Some uses glutinous rice (sticky rice) instead of plain white rice.
There are sooooo many ways to eat it, just try it out!

Durian lovers paradise~

(NOTE: gotta watch out the burps and farts! It may be nasty... hahahaha)

No comments: