Friday, May 30, 2008

Consequences after Ikan Bakar

YAY!!!
It's Friday!!!

Just reach home after work and dinner with my collegues... tiring.
Why am I tired? Cos I had stomach upset while driving home.
It was not just stomach upset, it was a very "terrible stomach upset".
Can you imagine the hell I went thru? (very chia-lat)
Speed my way home to get to toilet.
It was definately a sickening experience and I never wanna go thru it again.

Dinner Info
Venue: Ikan Bakar @ near Queensbay; Gold Coast roundabout
Food Ordered:
- Ikan Bakar
- TomYam Campur
- Veggies
- Mussels(La-la)
- Cockles(Ha-rm)
- Fried Squid (Sotong)
- Steam Fish (I like this dish - give 4.5 stars)

Total: RM230 (8 pax)

My rating
Food: 3.5 stars
Environment: 4 stars (given that it wasn't a rainy day)

Currently I'm having second opinions on the cleanliness there.
Had diarrhea after the dinner.
I wasn't the only victim tonight, my collegue tasted the same consequences as well.
I wonder if it's the too many sour food we had or was the food un-clean?
Never had this problem before during my last few trips.
Oh well, I hope I don't go running to toilet again *cry*

5 comments:

SOP said...

Last nite I was perfectly alright leh ... maybe it's due to having my round 2 with Anchor + Carlsberg. Surprisingly i managed to compose a pantun together with a fren (:

Elle said...

haha... u must have been drunk until no feeling anymore =p
Benjamin also got diarrhea. Wonder what was it we took that make us go running to the toilet. Any idea? hmm...

SOP said...

I am not drunk at all. Maybe i kena food poisoning a few years ago and warded for 4 days, hv stronger antibody now :)

Elle said...

WOW!
Until admitted to hospital?
Dasyat la you... *lol*
what you ate?

SOP said...

Char Koay Teow at Alma, BM :)