Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Randomness

My weekend was okay... dear was up in Penang for the weekend.
Good thing that I'm not home alone 'cos my family went down to Pangkor for the weekend.
Watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" at Gurney Plaza.
Did not do much that weekend, had to be home to do the housework since my mum wasn't around.
A little bored but it was okay... at least get plenty of rest at home.
Was planning to go Bukit Bendera during the weekend but that did not happen.
Had a few things in mind to do for the weekend; but did not happen as well... haiz....
Maybe some other time...

Stumbled on a really cool site today.
It let you listen to music that defines your mood.
There are all kinds of genres to pick from and right from the 50's to current hits.
To all music lovers, you may want to bookmark this site: Musicovery.com

Photobucket

Hit the gym today and, boy, am I exhausted.
Just got to know today that Teambuilding is gonna be held this Friday and we're gonna be hiking over to Pantai Keracut. No idea whether I am fit enough to hike but... I guess we'll find out soon.
(That's the whole idea of hitting the gym anyway =p)
Arghh... it's late.
Junping off to bed now. Niteyz.

No comments: