Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sudoku-Ace @ Facebook

I've been playing Sudoku-Ace at Facebook recently and finding it real addictive.
Definately would recommend this game to all SUDOKU-LOVERS out there =D

What's most interesting is there are 3 different set of tiles to choose from.
There is the traditional number, Chinese characters and SUSHI!!!
Personally I would think that the SUSHI tiles are much more interesting compared to the others.
(Deliciously interesting perhaps? *lol*)
However the background music for this game is kinda annoying after listening to it for some time. It makes my head spin so it would be smart to mute it.

Photobucket
Sudoku-Ace tiles

Photobucket
Numbers VS. Sushi?

This game is a great way to kill time, especially if you're bored at office *winkz*
Playing this game certainly eats up lots of patients; so for you guys out there who aren't patient enough, this is one of the training grounds for you.
BTW, a good way to exercise your brain as well.

Sudoku-ing is the only thing I do in Facebook nowadays.
I have 1448 requests currently pending and it always hang when I try to open the request page.
Oh well, anyhow I still have my Sudoku *muakz*

No comments: