Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Silly Songs

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
So Close (Enchanted OST) - Jon McLaughlin
(haha..so close to OK but not entirely OK =p)

2. How would you describe yourself?

Feels Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry
(I'm a night person)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Umbrella - Rihanna
(huh?)

4. How do you feel today?
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
(huh??)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift
(gosh... I must be a real emo my whole life)

6. What is your motto?
Realize - Colbie Caillat
(I need to find out what haven't I realize?)

7. What do your friends think of you?
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
(yes... I'm your friend.)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Sexy Can I - Ray J
(OMG!! =.=)

9. What do you think about very often?
Tatoo - Jordin Sparks
(no, I don't)

10. What is 2+2?
Is it you - Cassie
(So are you 4?)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
How to save a life - Fray
(Come save me!)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Think of Me - David Archuleta
(ask them to think of me more often... haha =p)

13. What is your life?
Handle Me - Robyn
(Spend my whole life trying to handle myself?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin
(huh?)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
No Air - Jordin Sparks (ft. Chris Brown)
(cannot breathe... haha)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
(WOW!! Definately ^^)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Echo - Trapt
(wah... still can hear my echo from spirit land? haha)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
(hmm... maybe singing love song?)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
(NO FEAR!! muahahaha)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Let It Be - Brooke White
(wah lau... so dangerous!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Clumsy - Fergie
(hahahaha... oops... I didn't mean that =p)

22. What will you post this as?
No One - Alicia Keys
(hmm....)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
(adui... not romantic la)

No comments: