Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hancock + Made of Honor

It's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog.
Feels like there's so many things that I've left out.
Now I'm gonna have to fly back to the first weekend on July '08.. haha.

My dear was up in Penang the previous weekend.
We manage to watch 2 movies that weekend.
Hancock @ Sunway Carnival and Made of Honor @ Gurney Plaza.
Tickets for Hancock was cheaper than Made of Honor.
Just because it was at different location.
Can't believe I had to pay more for an older movie compare to the new one.
So ridiculous.

My small talk on both movies:

Hancock

  • Cool movie starring Will Smith & Charlize Theron
  • This superhero is very human. I like that =D
  • Great power comes great responsibility (... quote from Spiderman? =p)
  • Reminds me of other "superhero" movies... how come the citizens do not complain about the mess the "superheroes" made? (except for "The Incredibles"... the one that I know of)
  • Not everybody is so fortunate to be together with the ones they love... even if they were meant for each other. In the end, you still need to face reality. (let me reflect on this...)
  • Love can make you strong and weak at the same time. (not only happens to Hancock..)


Made of Honor

  • Starring Patrick Dempsey (I love his eyes) & Michelle Monaghan (she's gorgeous)
  • Reminds me of "My Best Friend's Wedding"... just it was the other way around.
  • Sometimes you do not realize you're in love with the person until you realize you were about to lose him/her.
  • Romantic comedy's are fun

No comments: