Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ice Ice Baby @ AutoCity, Juru


Wanted (2008)

Finally I was able to watch "Wanted" on my 2nd attempt... lol.
Great Jolie movie I would say... cannot imagine having bullet-bending talent on me.. haha.
Reminds me of playing tennis when they bend the bullet.. so cool.
Overall rating: 4 stars


Posing with foood... (Ice Ice Baby @ AutoCity)


Went to Ice Ice Baby @AutoCity, Juru with Sze Ni and Lee May on last Wednesday night after accomplishing my mission of watching "Wanted". We had a nice long chat until ppl wan tutup kedai only cabut. Girls, we have to do this more often... haha.


My pals... peace out~


Beautiful lightings... nice environment to juz chill out and talk


The fooood we ordered.....

Fried Cheese Chicken : can taste that it's definately "fried" bcos it's crispy
Fried Tofu : I prefered this dish compared to the others
BBQ Pizza : You know, nothing beats the pizza from Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut still the best =p
Cheese Brocolli : Menu picture look like big portion but the real thing is actually not that convincing. Do not quite fancy the way-too-cheesy taste of it.


Desserts... yummm..... love the Mixed Fruit Snowy Mountain :9
However I don't fancy Mango... everybody, plz take note... hahaha (perasan-ness)


love the desserts [full-stop]
love the environment [full-stop]

Looking forward for another round of Ice Ice Baby
(for the desserts, at least =D )

2 comments:

SOP said...

Wow, really nice dessert !! Should remind Tan on this ..

Will try it out one day, see whether can beat the dessert from 许留山 in Hong Kong :)

CK said...

Went there once~
Ya, the environment really nice~!!
Suitable to chit chat!!

The desserts are sososo~~~~~Yummy!!

Wish for 2nd visit...^_^